On your Burj Khalifa Dubai tour, you can visit At the Top, an outdoor observation deck that opened on the 124th floor on 5 January 2010. It is the tallest outdoor observation deck in the world at its opening. The view from this observation deck is breathtaking. You can see everything from the sea to the city lights below. It is a must-see for any visitor to Dubai.
The Burj Khalifa Dubai tour also includes a multimedia presentation, which depicts the arduous journey to the construction of the world’s tallest building. Guests can also take a ride on the world’s third-fastest elevator, and experience 360-degree panoramic views of the city. If you’re planning on visiting the Burj Khalifa be aware that queues can get very long during peak season. You can expect to wait for up to half an hour before you can enter. Purchasing a ticket in advance is recommended if you’re short on time.
- You can also buy a skip-the-line ticket, which is the best option if you’re in a hurry. This way, you can get to the 124th-floor observation deck faster and avoid waiting in the queue.
- On Level 125, you can take a look at Dubai from a new perspective with a special experience called Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View.
- This experience uses green-screen technology and special effects to provide you with a 360-degree view of the city. After you’ve taken your pictures, you can even get them printed on a variety of merchandise.
- The Burj Khalifa Dubai tour will give you a panoramic view of the city and its surrounding area. You’ll also learn about the vision and construction of the world’s tallest building and shop at its top.
- This fantastic experience is the most popular tourist attraction in the United Arab Emirates. This tower is home to some of the world’s most elite offices and hotels.
A trip to the Burj Khalifa is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The tower is one of the most popular attractions in Dubai, with more than 180,000 visitors every month. So make sure you plan accordingly. If you’re planning to visit the Burj Khalifa, consider purchasing tickets online. By purchasing tickets online, you can enjoy many benefits, including skip-the-line features, discounts at souvenir shops, WiFi throughout the building, and more.
Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline-fueled excursion or a quiet and relaxing day with your family, Burj Khalifa Dubai tours are a great way to spend the day in Dubai. The tower’s spires tower over the city and the beaches below. It is also home to a world-famous theme park and 22 movie theaters. The Burj Khalifa is an iconic feature of Dubai and is one of the most impressive skyscrapers in the world
You’ll be treated to panoramic views of the city and surrounding areas from the observation deck on the 124th floor. Although the wind can get a bit chilly in the evening, the views from here are breathtaking. A visit to the observation deck should be scheduled at least 90 minutes in advance so that you can avoid the crowds that may form during peak hours. As the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa is a must-see in Dubai. You’ll need to take a tour of the 124th-floor observation deck. Afterward, you can visit the Dubai Mall, and see the famous fountain. The Burj Khalifa Dubai tour is an excellent choice for first-time visitors to Dubai.
The At the Top ticket grants you access to the observation deck on the 124th floor and the outdoor observation deck on the 125th floor. From here, you can see the cityscape and enjoy the spectacular light show that comes with it. The ticket also grants you access to the Burj Khalifa’s SKY lounge, which offers access to its observatory. The Burj Khalifa is a modern wonder that’s sure to delight you with breathtaking views of the city.
Another important stop on the Burj Khalifa Dubai tour is the souk, a quaint, colorful, and elegant shopping complex. The souk is filled with hundreds of retail shops, including many that feature jewelry and other items. There’s also a fitness center and tennis courts, as well as a function room. Besides the Atlantis, visitors should also visit the Jumeirah Mosque, also known as the Blue Mosque, which is built in the traditional Fatimid style. It’s one of the best tourist attractions in Dubai, and visitors can even go inside.